Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mmmm...Carrot finger licking good!

Carrot fingers...? What's that? Well that came to my mind as I passed this hawker stall during lunch at Fengshan Hawker Centre in Bedok. In order to quench my curiosity, I approached the stall only to be greeted by 2 very friendly auntie stall owners.
Only $2 for a packet of carrot fingers, the price of this item was very reasonable. This stall also sells curry puffs, samosas and other finger bites. When you are waiting for the items to be packed, you cannot help but notice the carrot fingers being laid out to be cooked - home-made goodness.
Carrot sticks
The carrot sticks are lovely with an old school, home-made taste. Seems like this stall has a little following as someone before me was ordering a few packets to be taken to a bbq party! Of course, I cannot help but take a picture of one of the residents at Fengshan who was having a good rub.



For those who are interested in going there, here is the address

Fengshan Hawker Centre
Blk 85 Bedok North Street 4 Singapore 460085

No comments:

Post a Comment